My thoughts remained on the Lord and His working in me today. I leaned on Him for strength, and even when I chose something less healthy, I had a plan in place for it and stuck with it. I felt really good about that!
So how did I do? Rather than reporting separate meals, I will report what I ate throughout the day... but realize that this was not all at once! :)
Journey Log for January 30th
Proteins/Dairy: 1 egg, 5 oz. chicken breast, grilled, 1 oz. cheese, 2 oz. ham slice,
Produce: 1 banana, 2c. spinach/kale salad, apple, 1 bell pepper, baked potato
Grains: 1 slice WW bread, 1 small piece garlic toast
Other: 8 oz. mocha frappe, sour cream/butter, thousand island dressing
Water 72 oz.
Exercise: 1.5 hours of cardio/aerobic (Reflex Ridge, Walking)
Evaluation:
The only "downfall" to this day was the mocha frappe. However, when I got it- I made the decision to order a medium size and share. While I don't count calories and fat grams, this does help me...
...because I chose to have only half of one, and share the rest I had only...
36 carbs (which is two carb choices), 4 grams protein, 24 grams of fat, and 260 calories
I don't think that was too bad for a "treat". :)
Trip Planner:
Keep up the good work. Eat small meals throughout the day, get in some strength training exercise tomorrow and continue with the water. Remember the Lord is my STRENGTH and my PORTION. If I am tempted to go off plan, remember that HE alone is the one Who truly fulfills me. Turn to HIM and make a wise decision.
3 comments:
Brandy, it looks good. I think that making any decision to do something *different* than we've always done is progress. Choosing a new size and to share that frappe is different in that you are working to make changes to keep you on the right track. When we are changing how we live, it's always more about the little choices than the big impact ones, I think. Building new habits to replace bad ones and progressing from there.
I replied to your note on my blog. I responded with a question on there so if you have time I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks. :)
Look at you! Your really making significant changes! Great job
Sounds great Brandy!!! Especially the exercise!!!! Good job!!!
Post a Comment