Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ay Yi Yi!

I wanted to come and at least let you all know I have not dropped off the face of the planet.  Family dynamics are changing and I've been on the phone a lot with a lawyer and state workers.  (See MOMYS if you are interested.) 

I don't have much time at this moment, but I will update later!  I weighed myself on the 1st and well... I am 211 pounds.  A bit disappointing, but I know that it was not a great month.  I have my new plan, and will give that until March 1st before getting discouraged at the scale (which doesn't seem to want to budge)!

I have been praying for each of my Pilgrims and I hope to catch up with each of YOUR progress soon!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I saw your post on momys and pray you continue to see the Lord's hand directing. Also praying this exciting new adventure doesn't leave you feeling derailed at all. Keep making the best choices you can in all things and allow the Lord to magnify your efforts. :)

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Praying for you and your family!

Don't give up!

Praying for you, I know you have lots of new things going on there. (((hugs)))