I've been doing well. I forgot to come back and update yesterday, sorry about that. I don't remember what I ate the day prior either. ( I usually update and draft it as I go throughout the day...)
I *do* know that I failed miserably when I ate the Roules D'or. That was 250 extra calories. About what I burned with my workout. :( However, I didn't allow it to discourage me. I gave my children the rest of the goodies and just planned the next day. :)
Yesterday was pretty good, but I ended up quite hungry by bed time. I failed to get all the veggies I wanted to get in, though. I need to go shopping and with Dh being on second shift now... it's harder. He works on both Saturday and unfortunately on Sunday. So, no time to pick up more FRESH produce. I'll just have to dig in the freezer and figure out a way to add to my meals that way.
Also, I have realized that I did not make my goal by Christmas. My goal was 200 pounds by Christmas. The next level was to be 190 pounds by my 33rd birthday. That gives me one month to the day... to lose 19 pounds. That wouldn't even be healthy- not to mention nearly impossible (to do it in a healthy manner). I'm not going to mope or get discouraged. I'm going to just keep on. I've been pretty faithful- and while I did allow more leniency during my Christmas "holiday"... I still lost 2 lbs. So... it's not as though EVERYTHING went to the wind. I did *something* right. I'm just going to keep sojourning on and looking to the next milestone. It's there. I can see it in the distance... and I'm focused on reaching it.
Journey Log for Friday, January 5th:
Breakfast: 1.5 c. natural applesauce oatmeal, 1/2 banana
Lunch: 4oz. chicken, 1oz. mozzarella cheese stick, water
Snack: whole wheat waffle with strawberries and cream
Dinner: 1.5 c. beef and noodle hotdish, 1c. sweet corn, 12 oz. milk
Dessert: 2x2 inch square HM brownie sprinkled with mini M&M's
72oz. water
30 min. workout
Evaluation:
Not enough produce. I would have liked to avoid the sweets before bed. I'm also feeling stiff from the fibromyalgia. I've not been exercising ENOUGH. I could tell a HUGE difference when I took a few days off around New Years.
Travel Plan
Tonight I plan on making something a bit more healthy (but still sweet) for dessert. Perhaps a berry crisp or something. I'd also like to work on getting a bit more exercise in. Perhaps aiming for 45 min. per day. Also would like to get more fresh air. So planning on spending time outside daily... especially with the beautiful weather right now. (60 degrees in January... UNHEARD of!)
1 comment:
I love how organized your entries are! And I think that you are doing great! -Dee (MOMYS)
Post a Comment