Thursday, January 12, 2012

Taking a brief sabbatical...

I just wanted my faithful readers to know that we are battling illness at our house, and I will be taking a 2 day break from reporting.  I will be back on Saturday to update how I have been doing and to check in and see how each of you have been.  I wanted to update several times yesterday, but by the time midnight came around and I was *still* dealing with little sick ones... I realized that I needed to just take a break.  So... don't bother checking back until Saturday.  *wink*  You won't miss anything. 

Blessings,

Quick update for yesterday (Wednesday)- though...


Journey Log for January 11, 2012

Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, 1/2 banana
Lunch: Ham and Cheddar on Whole wheat  (3/4 of a sandwich), 1.5 c. salad and 1 serving size Cheetos
Snack: 1 medium apple, 2 oz. cheddar cheese cubes
Dinner: Hamburger Gravy over Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Snack 2: 1 slice dry toast
Dessert: 2 Keebler Stripes Cookies

Exercise: NONE   :(  I was just SO busy.  Every time I turned on the DVD player to get my walk in- someone else needed me.  After 5 times of trying- I just gave up for the day.  I'm not feeling well now, and so won't be exercising until Saturday again at the earliest.  I may wait until Monday.  I'm definitely NOT giving up... I just need to allow my body to rest... and take care of the others who are still ill.  I plan on doing stretching and such when I get the opportunities. 

See you each on Saturday!  :)

3 comments:

Grace said...

Have a blessed rest. Praying for you sick ones. :(

Tracy said...

I hope you are all well soon. Resting is a VERY important part of keeping yourself healthy. A season for everything, so rest without guilt!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

I hope you are all feeling better there.

Yes, rest is important, especially if you are battling sickness.

Sending you lots of get well wishes!!