Friday, January 20, 2012

I Promise NOT To Gab Your Eyes Off...

This time.  *wink*  I know, I know.... my posts can be lengthy at times. 

We ended up not going to the Legacy 5 concert, and stayed home and had a family night.

I wouldn't normally share this- but being as we are a group of women...  I got my first PP cycle back.  And I am SO bummed.  I almost always (but for once) get my cycle back at 4-6 weeks PP.  My babies also tend to sleep through the night right around that time.  I heard on MOMYS that if you nurse your baby at night, it will help postpone that cycle.  So... from the beginning, I've woken Silas up to nurse him at 1am, 5:30am, and again at 8:30 am.  I was getting pretty excited when 3 months went by and no cycle.  Well, he'll be 4 months this weekend, and I got my cycle back two days ago. (For those who don't know- this has some serious implications with my fertility that I am not ready for... especially with the complications from the last birth.)

Anyway... we didn't go to the L5 concert because my cycles are always extremely heavy... and well, as women- I don't have to explain what that can mean.  I didn't want to risk ultimate embarrassment.  So, we stayed home.

I'm also not going to be exercising today or for the next few days.  My iron stores are always lower during this time, and since I struggled so much to get through 2 miles yesterday... my husband suggested I take a few days off.

Journey Log for January 20th (Today)

Breakfast: Skipped
Lunch: Tuna Melt Sandwich, Green Beans
Snack: Handful of Homemade Chex Mix (pretzels, Chex cereal, and rye crackers w/seasoning)
Dinner: 6" Chipotle Chicken Sub (loaded w/veggies) on Wheat, Mandarin Orange, 12 oz. water
Snack:  I plan on eating the other 6"...
             (I'm SO hungry! But since I skipped breakfast...)
Dessert: Likely will "pass"... Root Beer Floats are on the "Family FUN" Menu!  :)  So... maybe!

Water today: So far 76 ounces and sure to drink more.
Exercise: None... unless you count the 10 minutes I did trying out "Biggest Loser" on the Kinect

3 comments:

BrandyLynn said...

Just thought I would update and let you all know that I DID NOT have the root beer float. However, I *did* drink 6oz. of root beer.

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

((((HUGS))))

I'm waiting to see how long my cycles stays away this time... :)

Angie said...

lol I was going to ask you........"So did you have the rootbeer float????" lol and then I saw your comment! :)Good job!

I am so sorry about your cycle coming back so soon!!!!

Food sounds delicious!