Normally I don't post the weekend. But, I thought I may as well. (Remember- Saturdays are Free Days ONLY after I get exercise in. Sundays are automatic Free Days!)
I said I wasn't going to exercise for a few days. But I did so anyway. I just decided that I wasn't going to do anything with a lot of jumping, running, kicking. No Cardio. But I *did* do a strength training workout with the Biggest Loser on the XBOX 360 Kinect. Wow! I thought I was in decent shape (or at least better than what I was... ) Those workouts really PUSH you! They were the hardest exercise I've done in a year, at least! 5 Miles is NOTHING compared to that workout! I was going to do a 35 minute workout and had to quit at 30... and even by the 25 minute mark I was probably not doing the routine perfectly! I felt good doing it though. :)
Journey Log for Saturday, January 21st
Breakfast: 1/2 large grape fruit, 1 slice whole wheat toast with butter
Lunch: Handful of Wheat Thins, 8oz milk, clementine
Snack: Small hand full of M&Ms
Dinner: 1.5 cups rotini with tomato/meat sauce, 1/2 cup corn, water
64 oz. water
30 Minutes of Biggest Loser Strength Training
4 comments:
Great Job Brandy on exercising anyways! I have to say I really don't think you eat enough food on most days.
Good work getting in that exercise and pushing hard. That is hard to do!
Sounds like you are doing good!
I have to take this week off, came down with mastitis Friday night. OUCH!!!
You really did cut back on the milk didn't you! I know you were wanting to! I mean,you are hardly drinking *any*! Great job!Not that I think milk is bad but I know you were wanting to drink less......
The workout sounds great!
I agree with Heather though.....I would starve on what you ate.....
Post a Comment