But I promise to come back later and post. (As I was preparing to sit and do this post, the baby woke up... so I need to go take care of him....)
Monday my husband was off of work due to the holiday, so it was a bit of an "off" day for me.
Meals:
Breakfast: 1 egg, and a slice of toast with butter
Lunch: Chicken, baked potato (with butter, pepper and sour cream), water
Snack: None
Dinner: Left over chinese from the weekend. (Peppersteak and Rice) 4 oz. Sparkling Peach Wine
Dessert: None
Water 72 ounces
Exercise 2 miles
I'll be back to post more thoughts later.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are doing great!!!!! Are you back to exercising? When are you going to weigh yourself? I know you aren't concentrating on that right now but I was just curious if you EVER had plans to weigh again or if that what? lol Just kidding ya.
Great food!
Post a Comment