My soreness that is...
Fibromyalgia. I've had it for over a decade... but it's always just done mini-flare ups. It's always hurt to be touched in certain areas... but it's never been like this. I hurt so much in the mornings it almost makes me physcially ill. I get some relief as the day goes on, but I am still sore and tight.
That means... I've got to restrict my diet even more. More fruits and veggies. More lean meats- less junk meats. (Bye Bye Pepperoni, Hello Chicken and Lean Beef!) Knock out sugar as much as I can... I need to help my lymphatic system as much as I can right now.
And more walking. I'm going to go for 2 miles a day. But not at once. Not at first anyway. One mile in the morning, one in the afternoon. And low-impact miles.
So, while I was serious about my "diet" before... I need to be even more so. FOR MY HEALTH!
Just thought I'd share with you since it is about health... and that is what this is all about... and also so you can help keep me more accountable on the foods and exercise. So far today... I've been so busy, and it's almost noon. I didn't walk... nor have I eaten anything. :( I'm planning on eating a light lunch, then another "meal" at around 3pm... then another meal at 6:30, then a light snack for our bedtime treat. I'm going to exercise one mile today... and get into 2 miles for Saturday. Sundays are usually my day off... but I may just do the two miles... so I get into the "routine" and start the habit. NO promises though.
5 comments:
Thats RIGHT.This is about being healthy.There are lots of unhealthy ways to lose weight but we aren't doing that!I definitely agree that you need to keep your concentration on HEALTH.
I think you plan sounds great but mine would be more like (Good bye pepperoni and hello chicken and full fat beef! lol)
Well, if I had my own cattle and got beef that way, I wouldn't mind. But I hate buying 80% at the store. We are out of our grass fed beef- we missed the slaughter, and he won't be doing another until October/November 2012 ... so with store bought... I buy leaner cuts. :) Sou out of necessity... it's gotta be that way. (I'm not cutting out beef fat to cut fat out... it's so I'm not paying for a bunch of water... which is what the 80% usually contain. I'll cook up 2 pounds and end up with a little over 1 pound... *sigh*
I see.......:) Well in that case I would probably be the same way! lol I thought it was to cut out that BAD fat :).
Well,you will have some delicious FULL fat pork pretty soon lol.If you have the heart to butcher her :).She is awful cute!!!!!! BLACK......I have named her Pigling Bland lol.
((Brandy)) I can relate to the pain issues. I feel frustrated with my limitations right now! It looks like you are doing well, especially with protein!!! That is my biggest downfall!
I am praying for you with your fibromyalgia issues. :( but so glad to read you are serious about your health right now!!
Hellooooooooooo?????? How are you doing???????? :):):)
Post a Comment