Friday, December 2, 2011

A Cup O' Tea

December 2nd, 2011

I normally like to begin on Mondays.  But since this is the beginning of December, I thought it would be a good time to start.  :)  I am glad you have come to visit.  Please, pull up a rock or section of grass.  I'd love to sit and chat for a moment.

How about some tea? 

Please, tell me about yourself.  Do you happen to be on a similar journey as I am?  You see, I am tired of being at the place I was at.  I never dreamed I would have stopped at the last place of residence for so long.  I didn't even realize I had gotten there, and by the time I had realized it- I grew comfortable with the accommodations.  Sure, I always dreamed of changing, of moving on- but once you get settled in a place, it's hard to get going and moving on.  Moving is never fun.  But, I've uprooted and am on the move.  I no longer want to stay there.  I'm not looking back.  No more feeling awful.  No more feeling embarrassed.  I'm going to experience the joys and trials of travel... especially with a companion such as yourself.  Let's get up and get moving again... I don't want to stay any place too long. 

It's nice to have you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Journey Log for December 1st:

Breakfast was skipped.
Lunch was 2c. buttered noodles w/parmesan, 8 appetizer sized meatballs, and 8oz. milk
Snack: 1 mozzarella cheese stick
Dinner was 1.5 c. buttered rice and 12 oz. raspberry tea
No Dessert

No Exercise
64 oz. water

Evaluation:  Too many simple carbohydrates, need to eat breakfast, need more protein, fruits and veggies

Travel Plan: Introduce a bit of exercise, eat THREE meals, and add in more produce!

No comments: