Thursday, December 15, 2011

Not Much to Post...

I did well today.  I'm happy with how I did.  No major Super Star accomplishment... but a good day!  :)

Journey Log for December 15th

Breakfast: 2 eggs with cream cheese, 2 sausage links, orange, hot rooibos tea (12oz)
Lunch: 1 Bean burrito (w/tapatio, sour cream and cheese), 3/4 cup unsw. applesauce, 8oz. milk
Snack: Strawberry Smoothie (strawberries, splash of milk, yogurt)
Dinner: 1.5 whole wheat belgian waffles, homemade apple syrup (low-sugar), 3 strips of bacon,
Dessert: Dh bought push-up pops for the family.  So I enjoyed one of those.  :)
(I was surprised at how little sugar is in one of them. )

72 ounces of water (so far- I'm going to go have another 12 oz. before going to bed.)
1 mile

Evaluation: One thing I did not mention is that at lunch, I *really* wanted another burrito... just because the first one tasted good... but I resisted the temptation.  I went for unsweetened applesauce instead.  That felt SO good. It motivated me to watch what I did for the rest of the day.  After all, what good would it have done for me if I ate too much later, or ate the wrong things?  I am happy with today.  Even if it looks like nothing spectacular!

Travel Plan: I'd still like to add in more fruits and vegetables. I think I did better today, but I'd like to *really* see more... for my health. I remember how amazing I felt when I went on a fasting cleanse and then ate just fruit and veggies for a few days before adding in eggs, then other lean meats.  I want to get that "feel good" feeling back.  I've been SO achy since having Silas. *ALL* of my muscles feel tight... and some are causing a lot of pain.  No amount of stretching  or exercising seems to be helping... so I wonder if it's my diet.  I'm going to *really* try to get in more produce! 

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is GREAT about the burrito!!!!! I LOVE how that feels and it DOES motivate you to do good the rest of the day!

I REALLY hope that you start feeling better SOON!

I will be watching for some more prodcue to make it's way on your menu!!!!! :):)

Great job on the water and breakfast was pretty wonderful too!!