I have come to realize that I am just "getting through" each day. I don't have the zeal or excitement that some have on their journey. This saddens me, and I don't know what to do about it. I am doing well, I believe- I just don't care about it all. :( Well, I know life isn't always a cup o' party time tea... so I will just continue to journey on. I am sure I'll get those moments of elation and excitement. Until then...
Journey Log for December 6th:
Breakfast: 1/2 a banana and 8 oz. milk
(Trying to force myself to like bananas. So far, I'm only able to tolerate half of one...)
Lunch: Cereal bowl sized serving of HM Shells and Cheese, 8oz. milk
Snack: Single Serving size Blue Bunny Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
Dinner: 2 slices of pepperoni and 1 slice of taco pizza, 8oz. milk
Dessert: 6 oz. wine before bed
Exercise 15 minutes of dancing, 15 minutes of walking (1 mile)
Water: 72 oz. total
Evaluation: I am still not eating enough produce, even though I am more conscious of the choices I am making. I need to just eat some sort of produce with each meal- whether a veggie or a fruit. I am also finding myself quite hungry by the time dinner rolls around, and while the overall consumption of food is not a problem daily- I likely should spread out my eating a bit more, so I don't overload my metabolism all at once.
Travel Plan: Add in a produce with every meal. Try to eat more throughout the day and less at dinner. Great job on not snacking too much or eating a lot of sweets. Continue with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment