Monday, December 5, 2011

Good Thing Sundays are "Free" Days...

Wowza!  I sure didn't eat well on Sunday... and my weight reflects that. (I gained 0.8 pounds.) I'm not discouraged though.  I expect to fluctuate like that- especially right after the weekend.  So... how bad WAS Sunday???

Journey Log for December 4th

Breakfast: One Burrito Sized breakfast burrito, medium apple 8oz. milk
Snack: Handful of Puff-corn
Lunch: 2 (Hamb. Bun Size)Meatball Sandwiches  1/2 c. grapes and 6oz. milk
          (Total of 10 appetizer sized meatballs.)
Dinner: 8 leftover meatballs (Appetizer size) with marinara sauce, side salad, 6 oz. wine
Dessert: 3 Andes Mints

64oz. water
No Exercise

Evaluation: Not even going to worry about it.  It was Sunday.  :)

Today, December 5th is my daughters 6th birthday.  I will be eating dessert tonight- and more than usual.  She's asked for Brownies with white chocolate chips, topped with cream cheese frosting... all in the shape of a horse! I plan on enjoying my piece!  Maybe I'll eat a whole leg!

No comments: