Roll Along...
And that is just what I feel I've been doing. I feel great! :) I'm motivated to continue on and am actually ENJOYING this. I love feeling better. I was SO SICK of being sore and in pain all the time. I still feel tightness but NO PAIN! So how well did I do???
Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 banana
Lunch: 1 refried bean burrito, plus 1/2 c. beans, w/sour cream and cheese, 1 medium apple
Snack: Cheese stick, small side salad w/dressing, 2 one inch leftover meatballs
Dinner: HM ham/pineapple pizza. FOUR squares... but each was only 2x2 inch
(Whole wheat- spelt crust, of course)
Dessert: NONE!
Evaluation: I got less produce in than I'd really like to... but I didn't do too bad. I still kept that as my focus. I'd really like to dig out my Thin Within Material and go through it again... maybe actually FINISH it this time. That'll have to wait until the New Year, though. Just a thought to keep at the forefront. :)
Travel Plan: I decided on my diet for the Christmas break. Weekends are free for me anyway. I normally eat well anyway, but celebrating for two weekends isn't going to end my diet. For the week we are visiting with friends *waves to Angie*... I'm going to allow myself one treat per day, as always--- but I'm going to give myself one extra treat for every mile of walking (or 15 min. workout) done... So, I can earn an extra treat (or serving!... or TWO! ) *BUT* I have to get that exercise in before I get that extra treat.
1 comment:
Good job! And it sounds like a great travel plan :). I will try not to be too jealous while you and Angie are together! ;).
I would LOVE to do the Thin Within with you again. LMK when you are ready to start after the first of the year.
AFA Kefir and Kombucha...I encourage you to give it a try!!! Kefir, with the kefir grains, is FOOL proof, really. It is SOOOO easy. Dump the grains in milk and let it sit on the counter for 24+ hours, strain, put in the fridge and you are ready to go.
Kombucha isn't all that tough either and is SOOOO worth it! I feel so much better when these two, plus sauerkraut are in my diet daily! All are such an immune booster (among other health benefits), which I really need right now!
Post a Comment