A horrible start. *sigh* I was doing okay and then about 9am, my lips began swelling again. We have NO clue what is causing this. :( It's not happening with eating or anything else. It just comes and goes out of the blue. Antihistamine isn't helping either. I feel SO worn down these past few days as well. My face is extremely tender (on the side that was most affected by the Bell's Palsy)... I'm not sure if that is a GOOD sign or a BAD one. I am SO SICK of feeling blah! I'm sick of swelling and pain. Of feeling tired and exhausted. Even after sleeping for 8 hours every night. SO STINKIN' SICK AND TIRED of BEING SICK and TIRED.
I am stressed and swamped. It's not normal for me to feel like I'm always catching up. I'm the one who is usually always AHEAD of the game. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
Okay, vent over. Heather, I want you to know that I am receiving your comments, and appreciate them. They show up for me... so not sure why they aren't showing up for you? But I *am* getting them. :)
We made our first juice last night. Carrots and Apples. Very simple. But, I couldn't wait to see how it worked. :) My husband and I each got 6oz. and the children each had 4oz. (So... 32 oz. of juice) I don't think that is a poor amount of juice from 5 carrots and 1 apple. :) We ended up not having the banana sorbet though. :( Dumb me didn't think to CUT the bananas before throwing them into the freezer. So, we didn't have time once I semi-thawed the bananas and then cut them... and then had to wait for them to refreeze. So... we will do that tonight.
This morning I made some more carrot and apple juice. As soon as I get off, I am going to make some cucumber-celery-apple juice. I will be waiting to start with the heavier greens once my body gets a few days of juicing in....
Praying this swelling in my lips goes down. We have a birthday/anniversary celebration to go to with friends tonight and well... I *am* vain enough to NOT want to be seen like this. (Even though I wish I could say I was not.)
My husband wasn't sure on *his* side of the weight loss/health plan... so I've got to wait to update with that. He's supposed to be thinking more about it today, so we'll see if we get something down on paper tonight. :)
2 comments:
I am so sorry Brandy. I understand all too well the frustrations of being sick. It is so hard, especially when you want to be well enough to get the weight off. ((HUGS)) and prayers!
As far as a juicer...I have a champion. I have had it for 8 years and am happy with it. It does baby food and nut butters too. That being said, I do think I would shop around more when this one finally dies just to see what all is out there and if there is something even better. Have you broken yours out and used it yet? I bet the juice will be so healing! I have a book that details a juice plan for a healing process. I could probably even photocopy it and mail it to you if ou are interested. Just LMK. I would be glad to do that for you!
I am so sorry Brandy that you are dealing with all of this!! Just keep pressing on and doing what you can do and I am SURE you will get results.It must be so hard to be held back like that.I know you want to GO.....Remember,one good choice at a time.One good habit made at a time....
Love you dear friend!! Be encouraged!!
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment