er... I mean... Just Keep Going! :)
Since no one posted or shared their opinion on the question I had about the juicer... Ahem... *wink*
I thought I'd just update.
My weekend was nothing to mention. I didn't do horrible- and my weekends are "free" anyway. :)
Journey Log for Monday, March 5th:
Breakfast: 1 egg, 6 oz. juice
Lunch: (Here I blew it!) 1 grilled chicken sandwich, 1 large Wendy's fries (with no salt... I've got to redeem myself a little here... and a medium mocha frappe from Mc D's. *hangs head in shame*
Dinner: 4oz. roasted chicken (MOMYS recipe), 1 sweet potato, large salad with Thous. Island Dressing
Dessert: 2/3 cup of Vanilla pudding
Water: 48 ounces
Exercise: 15 minutes of GENTLE walking
Evaluation/Travel Plan:
I didn't do great. However, I did try to choose something *healthier*- even if it wasn't really *healthy* for lunch. Instead of a greasy hamburger, I chose grilled chicken. Instead of salt laden fries, I chose unsalted. I know- pitiful... *sigh* I didn't even PLAN on eating out. My husband just decided that he didn't want me to cook because in his estimation, I've been doing too much lately. (Sweet husband... but not very helpful in the health arena... LOL! I wasn't going to argue his "gift" though.)
I need to get in WAY more water. Tomorrow I am going to make a concentrated effort to get in AT LEAST 64 ounces, but I'd like to see a bit more.
I'm only doing GENTLE exercises because I'm *STILL* bleeding. :( It's lighter at least now... but it's been 3 weeks. I'm very VERY fatigued. Going up the stairs makes me dizzy. I'm also quite pale. I'm sure my iron stores are low. So, I will be upping my chlorophyll intake as well as trying to get some iron-rich foods into my diet. My fibro is HORRIBLE. I'm waking in the middle of the night in pain. I can't WAIT to start juicing. It looks like it may be a couple weeks before I can start. (The juicer I want says it takes 10-14 days to ship.) So until then, I will try to get in as many veggies as I can. I've got plenty of squash, sweet potatoes, salads, green beans, celery, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower... all veggies I enjoy... I just don't THINK to go for the veggies- because I need to be reprogrammed. And that is what I am going to focus on this week.
MORE WATER. MORE VEGGIES. GENTLE EXERCISE.
See you around! :)
1 comment:
Brandy!!!! I am so glad to see you posting please keep it up! Once you start getting your water in it will be a no brainer! I have read a lot about juicers and YES I would definitely say there is a huge difference and having that juicer will benefit your health extremely! So sorry about your health, I understand how discouraging that can be.
Post a Comment