I will be coming back later tonight to update more specifically.
For those who know my husband personally, you can testify that it is VERY difficult to get him to give an answer on anything without it taking eons for him to consider it first. LOL! (Well, that's what it FEELS like to this snap-decision woman. My dear beloved is a Mr. Steady to the core. He doesn't make decisions very quickly, but he DOES stick with his decisions once they are made. I tend to change my mind more. LOL!)
Anyway, I am STILL waiting on him to give me his "prize" ideas for our competition. He asked that we don't "officially" start the competition yet. Not until he is ready. So, I am just "laying low" until then. (Don't worry- he promised to give me a response by this weekend.)
I've been incorporating juicing into my day, but it's not been a strict adherence yet. I'll explain why later. I just wanted to pop in and let you know I haven't vanished. I am looking forward to a heartier update tonight!
1 comment:
Well I am glad to hear from you and you tell that Jared that I said to get his rear in gear or I won't allow him the privilege of working on my computer while he is here! roflol
I am already planning our menu for when you come! Juice for breakfast,juice for lunch and salad for supper! lol (JK)
Post a Comment