Tonight, for dessert, we are making frozen banana sorbets topped with fresh berries. :) Just to try it out. Our first "juicing day" is tomorrow morning.
We will be nailing down our goals and rewards tonight for our "friendly competition" between the husband and I. I'm excited about that as well. :) I'll share more of that tomorrow though...once I know more.
Oh, and Angie, I never watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. I have a friend who has been a raw foods fanatic for about three years, and so I'm ALWAYS hearing her harp. I also *accidentally* found the reboot site when looking up information/reviews for my juicer. I don't need to watch the video just to be told what I already believe. LOL! I won't be following the reboot site's recommendations per se... but I did glean some information from them.
Anyway... that's today's update. Can't wait to actually JUICE something tomorrow morning.
By the way, I know a few of you have juicers. I'm wondering what kind you have, and whether or not you like it. (I'm just curious for comparison reasons, is all!)
Blessings,
2 comments:
I have wrote out replys the last 2 posts and for some reason that are not showing up?!!!!!!!!!
Anyways I am so excited for you! I have a cheap juicer from Walmart. It does its job for me but I would love one that take fruits and veggies whole and I wouldnt have to cut everything up that would make me juice more. Its also time consuming to clean so the whole process takes some planning.
I am really excited about yours and Jared's competition! How FUN!! I am SOOOO motivated with Scott being on board with me on the juicing/healthy eating etc. He doesn't have any weight to lose but he does have his health to keep!
Well I didn't mean that you didn't already know what was on Fat,Sick and Nearly Dead. :)It is just a very fun,educational and motivating movie! Funny too!Personally,I LOVE to watch and read anything that keeps my motivation fueled!! lol
Tell Jared that I am really excited to hear his plans/goals! lol
Post a Comment