Friday, May 18, 2012

Sitting...

Like a duck.  Which means, I'm in danger. 

I was still doing much of the challenge Angie figured out while I was at her house... but not all of it- especially not the exercise part of it.  I realized that I need to find an exercise I can do ALL month long.  I also talked to Angie on the phone yesterday (*waves to Angie*) and she was telling me about her research in muscle building and carb cycling.  I used to do that after I had my daughter Josie, and lost a lot of weight, near effortlessly.  I am considering going back to that.  I had just sort of forgotten all about that until Angie began telling me about some of her research.

I told my husband last night that I wanted him to show me how to use his Total Gym.

He was THRILLED!  So...

I am going to renew my information on the Carb Cycling/High Protein advantages, figure out a plan that utilizes the Total Gym a few days each week, as well as a couple of days of aerobics/cardio.  Then, when I get a plan set up... I'm going to share it with my world of 3 or 4 blogging friends.  :)  LOL!

So... I'll continue doing the Chia shakes in the morning, because I have found that I personally LOVE them.  I will also add in additional protein though as well for that breakfast "meal".   But... those are preliminary plans... you want to know the whole deal... so that'll come.  I start on Monday... so be watching for an update.  :)  I plan on measuring myself and taking my weight down... I'll post those at the same time, as well.

3 comments:

Nataly said...

I was talking with Angie a couple of days ago about the same thing!! Joe would be totally THRILLED if I would use the Total Gym thingie (same principle, different make) that he brought over here from his brother's. Just don't know WHERE I would put it yet. LOL. Looks like the three of us might be giving this a try together. ;)

Angie said...

Oh I am SOOOOOOOOO excited ladies!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!! I got my weights yesterday AND running shoes...I can't WAIT to post my full plan on my blog.I hope to do so tonight!!!!

After date night my weight is STILL super low!!!!!!

I wish I had a total gym but for now it will haev to be my weights...

I am ecstatic that you all are joining me on this!!!I can't wait to see your update Brandy!!!!!!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Ok I should join you dear ladies. Will be back later tonight I hope!!