I am ready to go! :) Here is an "initial" plan. I have been thinking, and I'm not quite cemented in what I want to do yet... but I have a general idea... so I will share that! (But expect some tweaking until I figure it all out!)
I will be trying to follow the suggestions from http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm (more or less).
I will be doing one day each of high carb, low carb, and no carb days consecutively. Then repeating that cycle. One day a week (likely my Saturday - date night) I will not be worrying about whether it is high, low, or no carb. I won't over indulge in carbs, but I will also not limit my carbs. I feel this is necessary for not feeling burned out.
I will be exercising 6 days per week.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are strength training days. Rather than setting a time "limit" I will be setting a workout limit. Our total gym has different programs you can do in training... so my workouts will vary.
Tuesdays and Thursdays I will be doing some sort of Cardio/Aerobics. At LEAST 30 minutes, but I am aiming for 45-60 minutes each day.
Saturday is a "choice" day. I may do dancing, bicycling, or whatever. :)
Fluid intake: at least 3 quarts daily.
I will continue using my Chia shakes in the morning, not because they "fill" me up... but because they are packed with nutrition, and I have found that I really enjoy those "shakes". I will be adding whey protein to them though... as well as to meals before/after strength training workouts.
So, that is my "basic" plan... I may tweak it for this week as I see what "really" works for me... and what does not. :)
****************
Weight: (I will be weighing myself in the morning, I'll update after that...)
Measurements: (inches first... but I will be measuring by centimeters)
Neck: 14"/35.5cm
Upper Arm: 17.5"/45cm
Forearm: 12"/31cm
Wrist: 7.5"/19cm
Chest: 45"/115cm
Bust: 38"/97cm
Upper Abs: (Stomach- 2" above Naval): 44"/112cm
Lower Abs: (Ummm... spare tire?): 51"/130cm
Hips: 52"/132cm
Thigh: 30"/76.5cm
Calf: 19"/49cm
****************
Those numbers make me SICK to my stomach... but I am trying to focus on the goal... those numbers WILL go down, and I WILL see results. :)
2 comments:
Brandylynn I love your plan! I really like the site bodybuilding.com too, it has so much great info. You are going DOWN!!!
Sounds great Brandy!!!!!! I am looking forward to seeing you get results!!!!! I am so excited about this!!!!
Post a Comment