Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm back!

and I am seriously not liking the changes... in blogger.  LOL!  Oh well.  I've always been resistant to change, I'm sure this one will be no different.

I spent about 10 days at Angie's house plus the 4 days from the week prior.  That's TWO WEEKS!!! LOL!  We had fun.  I think each of us did well.  Sure we didn't eat PERFECTLY, but we didn't eat a ton of junk either.  We exercised some as well.  (I didn't exercise the last part of our visit due circumstances, but I never DO exercise then... so it didn't bother me much.

This week has been a wash so far.  Monday was busy in finalizing the unpacking, cleaning, etc. of the house after our vacation, and then Tuesday was spent preparing for the Home Study.  Wednesday I went on a walk with the family.  That was nice.  We walked the perimeter of our town... which is just over a mile.  (We live in a very small town... LOL!  The entire town has only 5 streets!)

Today, I skipped breakfast... again.  (I've skipped breakfast every day since coming home- including Sunday.)  It's so easy for me to fall back into that bad habit again.  :(  I really REALLY want to try to do better with that tomorrow.

I have chosen not to weigh myself for a while.  Every time I get on the scale, I'm just depressed... which tends to sabotage my efforts.  So, I'm just trying to make wise choices in eating, get in some exercise every day, and drink all my water.  I am still juicing as well.  (Most days.)  I think that perhaps tomorrow I'll make a post about my juicer.  Since I've had two people ask about it.  :) It'll be fun to do.

Anyway, that is where I am "at".  Now that I am home, and settled, I hope to post more regularly, and to keep up with the rest of you ladies.  :)

Blessings,

1 comment:

Cheymelah said...

I miss you! How is the challenge going with Angie?