Friday, April 13, 2012

Leaving for the week again...

I know.  You must all think that my husband doesn't work ever.  LOL!  Actually he usually works six days a week, and for over a decade used to work 10-14 hour days, with occasional Sundays, too.  But since he got his new position in the factory, he has been blessed with working only 8 hours a day, plus Saturdays.  His particular department is ahead of schedule, so they are giving everyone lay-off time.  And, since you don't get to schedule vacation at his company (they tell YOU when you are going to get vacation... and most often, it ends up at the wrong time of year to do anything)... you learn to take those lay-offs with appreciation.  :)

So, we are off to Angie's house again.  One day, we'll head elsewhere and meet some NEW faces and NEW friends.  :)  But for now... we'll  "suffer" there with her family.  LOL!  *wink*  Actually, it is a blast at her house.  We love her family dearly.  (And to think I was SO nervous that my knees were LITERALLY shaking when we first met!) 

Anyway, I will try to update as often as I can.  (If she'll ever let me use her computer... she's pretty selfish that way, you know... )  I REALLY want to try to continue exercising at least  30 minutes every day (but Sunday) and eating good foods. Of course, I'm not above a treat now and then- but I want my focus to be on health...  (Angie wants to as well... so help keep us BOTH on our toes!)

Journey Log for Thursday, April 12th

Breakfast: Sausage, Egg and Cheese sandwich (on whole wheat english muffin), orange
Lunch: Bean/Rice Burrito (last one, we make and freeze ahead of time), large handful of carrot sticks with ranch, 8oz. glass of milk.  
Dinner: Homemade Garlic Chicken Alfredo Pizza, 2 slices, 3 cup romaine/spinach salad with garlic Caesar dressing.


Snacks: Mozzarella Cheese stick, 2 celery ribs w/cream cheese, sliced English cucumber w/sprinkling of salt

Water: 88oz. water
Exercise: 30 minutes Aerobics (WATP)

3 comments:

Angie said...

No no no no no! NO new friends! lol

Thats all I have to say! lol

BTW dearest I had to enter word verification to post this! :)

Nataly said...

LOL! I don't mind if the no new friends rule only means that I have to meet BOTH of you together....wouldn't THAT be fun! Until dh feels like another trip west though I'll dream. lol. HAVE FUN!!!!!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

I'm sure you are having a blast and what fun to journey together right along with a dear friend for a week. :) have fun!!!

She must not be sharing, no updates here....

Ok, I'm just TEASING!!! Why be on the computer when you are with dear friends!?!?!