I didn't want you to think I had dropped out of the pilgrimage. That was a pretty depressing post last time, huh? I thank you all for your comments and encouragement. I read every one... several times.
It ended up that my husband didn't get his paycheck last week due to his team leader messing up his DTR. So we had to use what was in the house. No fresh veggies for juicing. So, that decision was made for me. We ended up eating things like: Breakfast burritos, BBQ chicken tenderloins, bean/rice burritos, etc. LOL!
I just focused on walking every day and stretching. I stayed away from any mirror that went below the shoulders and put away the scale. I'm NOT going to allow myself to become depressed. That will just discourage me and make me give up when the effort seems to outweigh the benefit.
I'm off to Angie's for the weekend- Happy Easter to everyone. I'm not worrying about health or eating or weight. I'm just going to go have a good time enjoying fellowship with my friends. Come next week, we'll be adding exercise into our routine, eating healthier foods (we used up most of the junk that was sitting around our house in our "eat what we have" stretch.) My husband, children and I are all looking forward to a good start. :)
Blessings,
3 comments:
Heather, I'm being told I can't read your blog again.... (just thought I'd let you know.)
Have a lovely weekend with Angie and family. Sounds like a good idea to enjoy the weekend and start a fresh next week. I'd be doing the same. :)
Breakfast burritos sounds good, can you share "recipe". Thanks! :) I'd like to more variety instead of hot cereals all the time. :D
Enjoy!!!
I have not been able to read like I wanted to...so I missed your last post. I am so sorry.
I do hope you enjoy your time at Angie's and come home refreshed and ready to try again. I'm praying for you and struggling along in my own journey. We'll keep going though!! I love you.
Post a Comment