Yes, I did try the walking. And no, I couldn't do it. It is still very painful to pick up my knees, or even a very gentle kick... I *AM* walking around more, and I can TELL I'm getting better. But, twisting, bending, stooping, driving or even riding in the van for more than 10 min. is still very painful. I'm still in pain when I try to carry or lift anything as well. However, I am able to do more and more... so I have hope that it's getting better.
Jared told me no weights this week, and if I am still having problems by next Monday, I'll be going to see a physical therapist. And while I am disappointed, I have to agree with him. I am doing more and more stretching though... and if I continue feeling better, I might try *just* arms or *just* legs at the end of this week. I hate sitting by on the sidelines. That has NEVER been my forte... LOL! But, I *MUST* give myself time to heal as well.
I'm able to eat more now as well. My jaw is still sore from several days of clenching, but I can eat most things now... just nothing extra chewy or crunchy. So that's good... but I have to watch it because for some reason, I'm also very hungry. I just use a small plate, allow no refills and eat slowly. :)
So... that's how *I* am doing ... of to check on you ladies!
1 comment:
I stopped by to check on you...I am SO sorry that you're disappointed but glad that you can see yourself getting better. Still praying for you!!
Post a Comment